Is your little person’s birthday coming up and wanting to organise something special, but just done have the time? Are you on a tight budget, but really want to make it special? Do you hate the idea of having to clean up the disaster zone after the party?
Then we can help!
If you can imagine it we will do our best to recreate it!
This is a standard package that can be customised to fit your special little person’s birthday. If you have a tight budget but want to do something special, let us know and we will work with you and the budget to make the event special.
- Table and chair hire
- Tableware setup (Table cloths, table decor, table setting – plates, cups, straws, napkins and cutlery)
- Goodie Bags
- Balloon Garland (depending on the size of the venue we can discuss what size will suit the area). The balloon garland is quite often a focal point at an event. What is included with the balloon garland is the colours of your choice, feature pieces of choice and decals of choice. All these will be discussed at the initial consultation with us. So don’t worry if you’re stuck for colour choices and themes we have examples ready to make your decision easier.
- Number Mosaic – This is a big Number made filled with balloons and decorative pieces of your choice. It is a statement piece for the birthday boy/girl
- Birthday Signage (Easel and signage hire) & decals
Optional Extras: (But not limited to this list)
- Hoop Backdrops (Mesh & plain hoop)
- Lolly cart – set up and decorated with the option to have decals added (Eg: Happy Birthday) onto the cart and lolly jars filled with treats
- Balloon Decals
- Focal area for where the cake will sit and where gifts for the birthday boy/girl will go.
- Can organise catering
- Can organise a cake
- Personalised treats and drinks stickers to go on all refreshments and goodies
When setting up a venue depending the size of the area we allow a minimum 2 hours. We want it looking perfect so we allow time for us to set up, step back, analyse and make adjustments to make sure it is right.
With each package/booking we like to have an initial consultation with you to really understand what you are trying to accomplish with your event, whether it is to create an unforgettable night, or provide your beautiful loved one with the best surprise or creating an event that will have clients wanting to know more about your company. The next step is finalising the venue and taking a look together to see if the vision we have come up with will be feasible for the area we have to work with.
Everything Before The Day
With everyday leading up to the event we will check in with you to finalise designs and final touches, while also being accessible to cater to last minute changes you may have. We will have everything ready to go for you 2 days before the event is to commence. For DIY packages this will be the same time frame.
On The Day
On the day of the event we like to get in, get it set up and leave before anyone turns up so it looks effortless. We take a minimum set up time of 1.5-2 hours. We want it to be perfect so we take pride in using our time and not to rush. We check to make sure you are happy.