Bridal Shower and Engagement Party
Have you just been asked to be the maid of honour and now the hens night/bridal shower is now laying in your hands to organise? Have you just got engaged and want to share this exciting news with your nearest and dearest?
Every bride-to-be is unique and different in their own way so to set a ‘standard bridal shower/hens night package wouldn’t work for everyone. Let us know what your bride is like and what you think she would like and we will do our best to make that happen.
The starting point for this package is:
- Focal area to take photos – Balloon Garland, Flowers, Props. This area is all up to you! You let me know what you want and the theme you’re going for and we will bring that to life.
- Treats table and set up – This included the treats themselves, the treats jars and displays, setting these up, designing and styling this area.
- 4x Games – Everybody loves games but maybe not the set up of them! What is included is the game set up and an instruction sheet on how to play and the winner/s prizes will be included so that is one less thing to worry about.
- Signage of your choice – Acrylic & Easel or Photo frame and Easel
- Tableware set up and decor – for dinner/lunch/breakfast. This includes everything you need for one of these 3 options.
- Overall venue / guest area decor – We want the area your event is held in to feel in theme from the moment you walk through the door! The flowing feeling of everything being in themed is important. So from the finer details like cutlery to the bigger items like the focal area we will design and style it all.
Optional Extras: (This is not limited to this list)
- Can organise a cake and catering
- Personalised wine glasses
- Bridal shower goodie bags
- Balloon decals
When setting up a venue depending the size of the area we allow a minimum 2 hours. We want it looking perfect so we allow time for us to set up, step back, analyse and make adjustments to make sure it is right.
With each package/booking we like to have an initial consultation with you to really understand what you are trying to accomplish with your event, whether it is to create an unforgettable night, or provide your beautiful loved one with the best surprise or creating an event that will have clients wanting to know more about your company. The next step is finalising the venue and taking a look together to see if the vision we have come up with will be feasible for the area we have to work with.
Everything Before The Day
With everyday leading up to the event we will check in with you to finalise designs and final touches, while also being accessible to cater to last minute changes you may have. We will have everything ready to go for you 2 days before the event is to commence. For DIY packages this will be the same time frame.
On The Day
On the day of the event we like to get in, get it set up and leave before anyone turns up so it looks effortless. We take a minimum set up time of 1.5-2 hours. We want it to be perfect so we take pride in using our time and not to rush. We check to make sure you are happy.