Want a Memorable Baby Shower or Gender Reveal Party Without Organising It (Or Cleaning Up After)?
Every Mama-to-be deserves to be spoiled and pampered. If you are looking for a beautiful stress-free day where you and your loved ones can get together and celebrate this moment with or without gender reveal, then this package is for you.
Here’s What You Get With The Baby Shower/ Gender Reveal Package:
- Balloon Garland (depending on the size of the venue we can discuss what size will suit the area). The balloon garland is quite often a focal point at an event. What is included with the balloon garland is the colours of your choice, feature pieces of choice and decals of choice. All these will be discussed at the initial consultation with us. So don’t worry if you’re stuck for colour choices and themes we have examples ready to make your decision easier.
- Focal area for photos to be taken or for the Mama to be (& Dad to be for gender reveal) can reveal the gender of their baby to be. This can include backdrop, props, florals. It all depends what the Mama to be is wanting. What you can imagine we can recreate.
- Gifts table decor and setup.
- 4x Games (This is includes game set up and prizes for each game)
- Table centerpieces (If it is a sit down lunch)
- Venue styling & prop and equipment hire.
Optional Extras: (But not limited to this list)
- Lolly Cart hire – This includes set up and decorated, with the option of treat jars filled and decals added to the cart to make it personalised (Eg: “Baby MJ is on her way”)
- Baby shower thank you gifts or cards
- Tableware set up – plates, cups/glasses, cutlery and napkins
- Add more games
- Balloon decals
- Personalised cookies and chocolates
When setting up a venue depending the size of the area we allow a minimum 2 hours. We want it looking perfect so we allow time for us to set up, step back, analyse and make adjustments to make sure it is right.
With each package/booking we like to have an initial consultation with you to really understand what you are trying to accomplish with your event, whether it is to create an unforgettable night, provide your beautiful loved one with the best surprise or creating an event that will have clients wanting to know more about your company. The next step is finalising the venue and taking a look together to see if the vision we have come up with will be feasible for the area we have to work with.
Everything Before The Day
With everyday leading up to the event we will check in with you to finalise designs and final touches, while also being accessible to cater to last minute changes you may have. We will have everything ready to go for you 2 days before the event is to commence. For DIY packages this will be the same time frame.
On The Day
On the day of the event we like to get in, get it set up and leave before anyone turns up so it looks effortless. We take a minimum set up time of 1.5-2 hours. We want it to be perfect so we take pride in using our time and not to rush. We check to make sure you are happy.