Adult Birthday Parties
Want to celebrate your 21st, 30th, or even 80th in style? Do you have all the ideas but no clue how to execute them? Or no ideas and need a hand to make it a night to remember?
Then we can help!
The last thing you want to be doing is turning up late to your birthday or event because you were rushing to put it together, or not having time at all to get ready so you are still in your baggy t-shirt and trackies from setting up.
Each party is unique whether it is a birthday party, graduation party or celebration that someone is returning home. In constructing this package i found that there is no ‘standard’ package that will fit every party. So for this package ‘if you can envision it we will do our best to recreate it’.
- Balloon Garland (depending on the size of the venue we can discuss what size will suit the area). The balloon garland is quite often a focal point at an event. What is included with the balloon garland is the colours of your choice, feature pieces of choice and decals of choice. All these will be discussed at the initial consultation with us. So don’t worry if you’re stuck for colour choices and themes we have examples ready to make your decision easier.
- Backdrop and focal area design – We want the area your event is held in to feel in theme from the moment you walk through the door! From the cutlery to the big focal area we will design and style it all.
- Organise table and chair hire (If need be for the venue)
- Tableware set up – This includes plates, cups, wine glasses, straws, cutlery, napkins and table decor. We want the table to be in theme so the table decor is just as important.
- Signage – This is of your choosing, can be acrylic, photo frame, corflute. They are all accompanied with an easel to hold them.
- Treats Table – This includes the overall decor of this table, including the treats themselves and the treats display pieces (Eg: Jars)
Optional Extras: (But not limited to this list)
- Lolly cart – set up and decorated with the option to have decals added (Eg: Happy Birthday) onto the cart and lolly jars filled with treats
- Extra props
- Gift Bags/ cards
- Floral arrangements
- Personalised drinks and treats
- Balloon decals
When setting up a venue depending the size of the area we allow a minimum 2 hours. We want it looking perfect so we allow time for us to set up, step back, analyse and make adjustments to make sure it is right.
With each package/booking we like to have an initial consultation with you to really understand what you are trying to accomplish with your event, whether it is to create an unforgettable night, or provide your beautiful loved one with the best surprise or creating an event that will have clients wanting to know more about your company. The next step is finalising the venue and taking a look together to see if the vision we have come up with will be feasible for the area we have to work with.
Everything Before The Day
With everyday leading up to the event we will check in with you to finalise designs and final touches, while also being accessible to cater to last minute changes you may have. We will have everything ready to go for you 2 days before the event is to commence. For DIY packages this will be the same time frame.
On The Day
On the day of the event we like to get in, get it set up and leave before anyone turns up so it looks effortless. We take a minimum set up time of 1.5-2 hours. We want it to be perfect so we take pride in using our time and not to rush. We check to make sure you are happy.